|Save the Date!||
“The Leader Within: Growing Your Leadership Team”
Save the date for WELD’s 2014 Keynote event which will feature Susan Packard, Co-founder, HGTV. A founding visionary network executive behind CNBC, HGTV, Food Network and other popular cable channels, Susan Packard’s approach to leadership and innovation has helped her build—and lead— extraordinary organizations that both consumers and employees can get behind.
In honor of Women’s History Month, WELD’s annual Keynote event brings nationally known speakers and leaders to Columbus to advance the dialogue around women’s issues, challenges, and opportunities.
We’re excited to host our 2014 Keynote Speaker, Susan Packard, who will provide expert and proven insight on building high-performing leadership teams. Hear from this co-founder of HGTV, Susan Packard, as she shares leadership lessons from businesses she has helped to build, and from the leadership work she is doing today. She will discuss how vision, audacity, and relentless focus are some of the key factors that make great leaders today. She will also share some unusual insights and stories about diversity as a business practice today.
Event Registration Opens September 2, 2013
Sponsorships available by contacting: Barb Smoot, email@example.com | (614) 890-2586
2014 COLC Sponsor:
Registration is closed!
- Gwen Ifill, Moderator and Managing Editor, PBS’ Washington Week and Co-anchor, PBS NewsHour
- Patricia Sellers, Editor-at-Large for FORTUNE magazine
- Irene Natividad, President, Global Summit of Women, and Co-Chair, Corporate Women Directors International
- Beth Brooke, Vice Chair of Strategy and Regulatory Affairs, Ernst & Young
- Nell Merlino, founder, president, and CEO of Count Me In for Women’s Economic Independence and co-founder of Take Our Daughters To Work Day
- Marie Wilson, President of the White House Project and former president of the Ms. Foundation
- Gail Evans, best-selling author and former Executive Vice President of CNN
- Ilene Lang, President of Catalyst, Inc., the leading research organization working globally with businesses to build inclusive environments and expand opportunities for women