2015 COLC Sponsor:
Thank you for supporting our 2015 Keynote Event!
Were you there? Keynote speaker, Carla Harris, Vice Chairman, Global Wealth Management, Managing Director and Senior Client Advisor at Morgan Stanley, shared “Carla’s pearls” from her book Expect to Win.
Over 700 business and community leaders supported WELD’s 2015 Keynote Event, presented by Morgan Stanley with support by Huntington. Cardinal Health joined in as the COLC sponsor.
WELD leadership was ecstatic to welcome Carla to Columbus.
The 2015 Central Ohio Leadership Census Award was presented to DSW Inc.
The Inaugural WELD Riveter Award was presented to Dr. Kathy Krendl.
Thank you for your support!
- Susan Packard, Co-Founder, HGTV
- Gwen Ifill, Moderator and Managing Editor, PBS’ Washington Week and Co-anchor, PBS NewsHour
- Patricia Sellers, Editor-at-Large for FORTUNE magazine
- Irene Natividad, President, Global Summit of Women, and Co-Chair, Corporate Women Directors International
- Beth Brooke, Vice Chair of Strategy and Regulatory Affairs, Ernst & Young
- Nell Merlino, founder, president, and CEO of Count Me In for Women’s Economic Independence and co-founder of Take Our Daughters To Work Day
- Marie Wilson, President of the White House Project and former president of the Ms. Foundation
- Gail Evans, best-selling author and former Executive Vice President of CNN
- Ilene Lang, President of Catalyst, Inc., the leading research organization working globally with businesses to build inclusive environments and expand opportunities for women