|Save the Date!||
Carla A. Harris
Vice Chairman, Global Wealth Management
Managing Director and Senior Client Advisor
“Expect to Win”
In honor of Women’s History Month, WELD’s annual Keynote event brings nationally known speakers and leaders to Columbus to advance the dialogue around women’s issues, challenges, and opportunities.
WELD is excited to announce our March keynote speaker, Carla Harris, author of Expect to Win. Carla, Vice Chairman, Global Wealth Management, Managing Director and Senior Client Advisor at Morgan Stanley, has been a force on Wall Street for over 20 years. In Expect to Win, Carla passes along her “pearls of wisdom” for anyone to succeed in the business world with the steps she believes are the keys to surviving, and thriving, in your career.
Join WELD for an evening with Carla to hear her winning leadership strategies.
Registration is now open!
Sponsorships available by contacting: Barb Smoot, email@example.com | (614) 890-2586
2015 COLC Sponsor:
|Sponsorship Information||Member Registration||Non-Member Registration|
- Susan Packard, Co-Founder, HGTV
- Gwen Ifill, Moderator and Managing Editor, PBS’ Washington Week and Co-anchor, PBS NewsHour
- Patricia Sellers, Editor-at-Large for FORTUNE magazine
- Irene Natividad, President, Global Summit of Women, and Co-Chair, Corporate Women Directors International
- Beth Brooke, Vice Chair of Strategy and Regulatory Affairs, Ernst & Young
- Nell Merlino, founder, president, and CEO of Count Me In for Women’s Economic Independence and co-founder of Take Our Daughters To Work Day
- Marie Wilson, President of the White House Project and former president of the Ms. Foundation
- Gail Evans, best-selling author and former Executive Vice President of CNN
- Ilene Lang, President of Catalyst, Inc., the leading research organization working globally with businesses to build inclusive environments and expand opportunities for women